Knack Holiday Pop-up Shop
It's green. It's local. It's handmade.
That's the trifecta of feel-good holiday shopping, wouldn't you say?
Everything in the Knack Holiday Pop-up Shop has been handmade by local artists who use at least 75% reused materials in their work. And it's amazing stuff - you can do a little window shopping right here to preview some of the goods you'll find in the shop. We've got swanky home furnishings, adorable baby things, unique jewelry, cute bags & hats, holiday decorations, fine art, and (as they say) much much more!
- Amber Ladley: Unique handmade gifts from discarded goods
- Amy Creates: Vinyl remnants upcycled into pet placemats, books, accessories, coasters, & frames
- Broken Barn Studio: Original paintings on reclaimed barn boards
- Deborah Jane Slavitt: Freeform crocheted hats, scarves, & shawls
- Emily Weir: Earrings made from broken Mac keyboard keys
- Free Ramblin' Kids: Baby booties, hats, rattles, & plush toys from upcycled felted wool sweaters
- Frisky Furnishings: One of a kind, hand painted furniture, wall art, & home decor
- Guy Constantine: Sculptures & jewelry made from reclaimed metal & wood
- Janelle Rivers: Bottle cap magnets & fabric garlands
- Jansjems: Jewelry created from vintage discards, found objects & metal clay (reclaimed silver)
- Life is Rhythm: Pre-loved clothing printed with handmade stencils
- Lou's Upcycles: Messenger bags, pouches, totes & wallets from repurposed plastic packaging
- Macey Faiella: Upcycled home decor
- MGL Handmade: Bags, purses,wallets and pins from felted wool sweaters and recycled yarn
- Moon Drop Shop: Handsewn journals with customized themes & recycled papers
- Piece by Piece Deconstruction: Home furnishings created using salvaged materials from construction sites
- Reclaimed Crafts: Handmade gifts & home goods created from vintage finds & reclaimed materials
- Tonya Dixon: Handmade gifts, jewelry, original paintings from a variety of discarded goods
Thanks to Our Sponsors!
What is a Pop-up Shop?
A pop-up shop is just a cool word for a temporary store. Pop-up shops typically open in a temporary location for a limited period of time - they're fleeting, unique and just plain fun.